Per the request of a few members, I will try to write up a quick guide for removing the bumper for replacement / swapping of parts...
1. Pop the hood and remove the 2 screws and 5 pins holding the top of the bumper. Also pull the pins that hold the headlights. (see 1st pic)
2. Pull out the headlights.
3. Remove the 4 screws from each of the wheel wells. (see 2nd pic)
4. Pull back at the bottom of the wheel well cover and remove the bottom clip. (see 3rd pic)
5. Gently pull up on the headlight washers and release the clip to pull off the cover. (see 4th pic)
6. Release the large clips below the headlights. (see 5th pic)
7. Hold breath and start pulling on the bumper, starting around the wheel well.
8. Once the bumper is nearly free, remember to disconnect the fog light cable. You may need to remove the fog lights at the beginning; I had plenty of extra cable length due to my previously installed HIDs.
9. Stand back stunned as this was ridiculously easy to do!! (see 6th pic)
10. Reverse steps to reinstall the bumper.
11. Take some pics to show us all what you have done. (see 7th pic)
Εδώ μπορούμε να γράψουμε εργασίες που έχουμε κάνει μόνοι μας, στα αυτοκίνητά μας, step by step
2 δημοσιεύσεις • Σελίδα 1 από 1
Μέλη σε σύνδεση
Μέλη σε αυτήν τη Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 8 επισκέπτες